Xicato Expands European Team To Address Continued Growth
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xicato, a leading provider of LED modules for retail, hospitality and specialty lighting environments, today announced that it has expanded its European team, appointing new sales managers in France and Poland to cover eastern Europe. "The number of luminaire manufacturers that are addressing high-quality LED lighting for the professional lighting marketplace is increasing," said Gerhard Rieser, VP Sales, Europe. "In France, Poland, and throughout Eastern Europe, we have seen significant growth and will continue to expand our team as appropriate to ensure we provide the service and technical knowledge that support our customers' success."
In France and the Middle East, Ben Hamida, Regional Sales Manager, will work directly with OEMs and support development of new lighting solutions. Ben's most recent position in his 18-year career was as GE Lighting Solutions' International Sales Manager for Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and he has worked closely with the luminaire industry to expand the adoption of LED lighting. Ben earned his Ph.D. in materials science & microelectronics/optoelectronics from INSA University in Lyon, France. He is fluent in French, English, Italian and Arabic and enjoys cycling, diving and windsurfing.
Marcin Demianiuk is Xicato's Regional Sales Manager for Poland and Eastern Europe, a region that has shown significant growth over the last two years with many new and existing luminaire companies entering the LED lighting arena. Marcin was most recently an Area Sales Manager for Samsung, based in Poland. Over the last 10 years, he has worked closely with companies to implement new technologies and products. Marcin holds a Master's degree in Mechatronics, is fluent in English and Polish, and has a passion for high-fidelity audio equipment and running.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV