Thomson Reuters Launches New Generation Of Comprehensive Intellectual Asset Management Solutions To Promote Efficiencies, Minimize IT Dependence
From ideation to prosecution and commercialization, Thomson IP Management Services helps clients maximize the value of their IP portfolio, align it with their business strategy and drive global competitiveness. Thomson IP Management Services solutions integrate state-of-the-art portfolio management technology, comprehensive IP payment services, IP management consulting and a world-class IP Rules collection to provide unparalleled support of clients' patents, trademarks, licenses and other intellectual assets.
ABOUT THOMSON REUTERSThomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
SOURCE Thomson Reuters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV