SAN DIEGO, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI), a provider of postsecondary education services, announced that executives from the company will participate at the following investor conferences:
- Barrington Research Growth Conference 2013, Four Seasons Hotel, 120 East Delaware Place, Chicago, IL., on Wednesday, September 4, 2013. The conference format provides only for individual meetings, which are not webcast, and does not include corporate presentations.
- BMO Capital Markets Back to School Education Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013; fireside chat discussion at 3:45 p.m. Eastern time at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal, New York City.
- J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at the Westin Grand Central Hotel, 212 E 42nd St., New York City; presentation time to be determined.
The BMO fireside chat and J.P. Morgan presentation will be audio webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Bridgepoint Education website at http://ir.bridgepointeducation.com.
About Bridgepoint Education
Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI) improves the way individuals learn. By harnessing creativity, knowledge and proprietary technologies, such as Constellation, Thuze, and Waypoint Outcomes, Bridgepoint Education has re-engineered the modern student experience with innovative solutions that advance learning. Its academic institutions - Ashford University and University of the Rockies - embody the contemporary college experience. Ashford University offers associate's, bachelor's and master's degree programs while University of the Rockies offers master's and doctoral degree programs. Both provide progressive online platforms, as well as traditional campuses located in Clinton, Iowa ( Ashford University), and Colorado Springs, Colorado (University of the Rockies). For more information about Bridgepoint Education, call Paul Goodson, Associate Vice President of Investor Relations at 866.475.0317 x2271.Contact: Paul Goodson, Associate Vice President of Investor Relations866.475.0317 x2271 email@example.com SOURCE Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV