FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As students head back to campus and outfit their backpacks and dorm rooms with the latest and greatest, research shows that shopping for new electronics will actually account for the largest portion of college shoppers' budgets, according to the National Retail Federation's 2013 Back-to-School Survey conducted by Prosper Insights & Analytics.
That makes it critical to know how and where to make the most of your budget during this, the most important season for creating or updating your tech profile.
RadioShack is proud to offer college students and faculty an ongoing 10% discount when they show their school ID for in-store purchases at participating locations or when they use an .edu email address at www.RadioShack.com. Some restrictions apply. See store or online here for more details.From getting the gadgets needed for the classroom to decking out your dorm room, RadioShack has the products you need and the brands you want.
- All-Student's Must Have: The Apple® iPad mini® with Wi-Fi® 16GB ($329.99) is a one-stop shop for everything a college student needs. Take notes faster, stay current on emails, keep in touch with friends and family, and entertain yourself with music, games and streaming movies.
- Music Improves Concentration: Whether in the dorm or in the library, most students enjoy music while studying. Check out the colorful AUVIO Cube Bluetooth Speaker ($39.99) for the dorm room and the AUVIO® Pearl Buds ($14.99) headphones for trips to the library.
- Music Also Fuels the Party: For those times when you need to amp up the fun a bit, the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Wireless Speaker ($199.99) is an ideal addition to your dorm room.
- Avoid the "Freshman 15:" Students can keep track of the trek across campus and the quality of their sleep with the brand new FitBit Flex wristband ($99.99). For a smaller device, the Fitbit Zip™ Wireless Activity Tracker ($59.99) clips on almost anywhere and tracks steps and calories burned.
- Tech-Savvy Math and Engineering Majors: The Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator ($149.99) has new features and preloaded apps making it more versatile. The calculator's 3D graphing makes problem solving infinitely easier.
- Need it for Class: Don't miss a thing the professor says with the Olympus® VN-7100 1GB Digital Voice Recorder ($29.99). With over 500 hours of continuous recording time, this lightweight small device will help any student stay organized with features that allow file marking and transfers easy.
- For Maximum Easy & Efficiency: The Epson® Artisan 50 Inkjet Printer (149.99) is compact yet powerful enough to help you tackle even the toughest of term papers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV