Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, today indicated that it will participate in five upcoming investor conferences. Specifics regarding each of the conferences are as follows:
- Citibank Global Technology Conference being held in New York City. Henk Derksen, CFO, will present on September 4, and this event will be webcast.
- D.A. Davidson Engineering & Construction Conference being held in San Francisco. Henk Derksen, CFO, will present on September 10, and this event will be webcast.
- Deutsche Bank Technology Conference being held in Las Vegas on September 11. This event will not be webcast.
- Longbow Industrial Manufacturing and Technology Conference being held in New York City on September 12. This event will not be webcast.
- CL King Annual Best Ideas Conference being held in New York City on September 12. This event will not be webcast.
St. Louis−based Belden Inc. delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com or follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.