Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), one of the world’s largest motion picture exhibitors, will open their first Cinemark Movie Bistro in Edinburg, TX on Friday, August 30, 2013. This new 6-screen theatre located at 2001 West Trenton will be the first in-theatre dining experience in the Rio Grande Valley.
“Cinemark has called the Texas Valley home for over 20 years and we are excited to introduce a brand new concept,” states Tim Warner, Cinemark’s Chief Executive Officer. “The new Cinemark Movie Bistro offers our customers the highest quality presentation available paired with an enhanced dining experience.”
Cinemark has long been recognized as a pioneer in the theatrical exhibition industry and the new Cinemark Movie Bistro extends that reputation. "What I believe our customers will find so appealing about the Cinemark Movie Bistro is that we've added great tasting food options and a selection of beers, wines, and frozen cocktails to the entertainment experience, all the while never allowing the new features to distract from the immersive experience that makes movie-going magical," states Bob Shimmin, Vice President of Food & Beverage.
Cinemark’s Movie Bistro offers the following:
- An expanded dining menu featuring appetizers, pizzas & flat breads, sandwiches & wraps, quesadillas & tacos and much more
- Domestic, imported, craft and Texas brewed beers, various wine selections, and frozen Margaritas and Daiquiris
- Premium plush seating with thoughtfully designed snack tables
- Delivery service before the movie
- Six all-digital auditoriums with wall-to-wall screens
- Four auditoriums that are RealD 3D capable
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV