WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., Aug. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richard A. Grafmyre CFP®, President and Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (Nasdaq:PWOD) has announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a third quarter 2013 cash dividend of $0.47 per share. The dividend in conjunction with the year-to-date regular and special dividends represents an increase of 17.7% to $1.66 for the 2013 period from $1.41 in dividends declared during the same period of 2012.
The dividend is payable September 24, 2013 to shareholders of record September 10, 2013.
About Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc.Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank and Luzerne Bank. The banks serve customers in North Central and North Eastern Pennsylvania through their retail banking, commercial banking, mortgage services and financial services divisions. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. stock is listed on the NASDAQ National market under the symbol PWOD. Previous press releases and additional information can be obtained from the company's website at www.jssb.com.
CONTACT: Richard A. Grafmyre (570) 322-1111 (888) 412-5772 email@example.com www.jssb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV