RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genworth U.S. Mortgage Insurance (USMI), a unit of Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW), today introduced a mobile version of Rate Express(SM), its mortgage insurance rates and comparisons tool. The free Rate Express mobile application (app) lets loan officers and processors quickly compare Genworth mortgage insurance rates or obtain a rate quote using their smartphone or tablet computer, so lenders can close loans faster.
Using Rate Express, customers can get a "Quick Quote" of a Genworth mortgage insurance premium rate on their mobile device by completing three simple information fields – loan amount, loan-to-value ratio, and credit score. The Rate Express mobile application also allows customers to:
- Compare Genworth and FHA insurance rates;
- Email results of queries or save them for future reference;
- Compare other MI products; and
- Contact their local Genworth representative or regional underwriter.
The Rate Express mobile app is available now for download in the Google® Play marketplace for Android devices, and in the iTunes store for Apple® iPhones and iPads. There also is a version of Rate Express for Blackberry® and Windows® devices. Search for Genworth Mortgage Insurance to find the Rate Express app. A brief video describing the features and benefits of Rate Express also is available on Genworth Financial's YouTube site.
A mobile application is software specifically designed to run on smartphones, tablet computers and other mobile devices. The Rate Express app offers lending professionals more functionality and features than any competing mobile MI rate tool, including the ability to save loan scenarios. Genworth USMI also ensured that the design of both the desktop and mobile versions of Rate Express have a similar look and feel, so users enjoy a seamless experience however they access the tool. For example, Rate Express offers customers the ability to use stored scenario IDs generated in the mobile app to easily access that information on the desktop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV