2. As of noon trading, Simon Property Group ( SPG) is down $1.68 (-1.1%) to $145.45 on light volume. Thus far, 472,456 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $145.25-$146.73 after having opened the day at $146.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $147.13. Simon Property Group, Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. It engages in investment, ownership, and management of properties. The firm invests in the real estate markets across the globe. Simon Property Group has a market cap of $45.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 6.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Simon Property Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Simon Property Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts