- Leftovers should never sit at room temperature for longer than two hours.
- Instead of leaving dinner on the stove before reheating, store it in the fridge (set at 40°F or below according to a refrigerator thermometer) until family members are home and ready to eat.
- Leftovers should be reheated to 165°F. A food thermometer is the only reliable way to ensure safety and determine the doneness of cooked foods.
Don't Let After-School Activities Take Food Safety Off The Menu: Academy Of Nutrition And Dietetics Offers Food Safety Tips
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.