Aug. 27, 2013
. today posted video interviews with executives on
Oil & Gas 360®,
the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The interview series conducted at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 includes a total of 18 interviews covering a variety of topics.
All the interviews can be found on Oil & Gas 360®
or by clicking the individual links below.
- William Gibbs, Chairman and CEO at American Sands Energy (ticker: AMSE)
- Myron Stadnyk, President and CEO at ARC Resources (ticker: ARX)
- Douglas Brooks, Chief Executive Officer at Aurora Oil & Gas Limited (ticker: AEF and AUT)
- Dan Lanskey, Managing Director at AusTex Oil (ticker: ATO and AOK)
- Mel Riggs, Chief Operating Officer at Clayton Williams Energy (ticker: CWEI)
- David Demshur, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Core Lab (ticker: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, President and Chief Executive Officer at Dawson Geophysical (ticker DWSN)
- McAndrew Rudisill, President at Emerald Oil (ticker: EOX)
- John Schiller, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Energy XXI (ticker: EXXI)
- Russ Porter, President and Chief Executive Officer at Gastar Exploration (ticker: GST)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Magnum Hunter Resources (ticker: MHR)
- Chuck Wilson, Chief Operating Officer at Nighthawk Energy (ticker: HAWK)
- David Preng, Founder and President at Preng & Associates
- Jeff Ventura, President and Chief Executive Officer at Range Resources (ticker: RRC)
- James Bennett, President and Chief Executive Officer at SandRidge Energy (ticker: SD)
- Neal Dingmann, Managing Director at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Malone Mitchell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at TransAtlantic Petroleum (ticker: TAT)
- Steve Lucado, Chairman at Trans Energy Inc. (ticker: TENG)
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank,
& Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994,
is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 180 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in
, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 – San Francisco, California – February 18-19, 2014
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™5 – June 12, 2013
For more information about
, its services, Conferences and
Oil & Gas 360®
please call +303-296-8834
About Oil & Gas 360®
EnerCom's Oil & Gas 360® is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.