Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: MAA, CTL, PDLI, O, PCG
- PDLI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PDL BIOPHARMA INC has improved earnings per share by 19.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PDL BIOPHARMA INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.47 versus $1.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.73 versus $1.47).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry average. The net income increased by 27.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $73.50 million to $93.74 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $109.85 million or 4.72% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.77%.
- The gross profit margin for PDL BIOPHARMA INC is currently very high, coming in at 95.28%. Regardless of PDLI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PDLI's net profit margin of 65.27% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- You can view the full PDL BioPharma Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts