CSP Inc. Stock Downgraded (CSPI)
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CSPI's share price has jumped by 59.81%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- CSPI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, CSPI has a quick ratio of 1.99, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. In comparison to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CSP INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 161.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.77 million to -$0.48 million.
- The gross profit margin for CSP INC is rather low; currently it is at 20.15%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.51% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts