NEW YORK, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. ("Hi-Tech" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HITK) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Hi-Tech to Akorn, Inc.
Under the terms of the agreement, Hi-Tech shareholders will receive $43.50 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Hi-Tech shareholders and the process by which the Hi-Tech Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Hi-Tech stockholder, with no obligation or cost to you, please contact
U. Seth Ottensoser at:
(877) 779-1414or Ottensoser@bernlieb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV