SHENYANG, China, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NF Energy Saving Corporation. (NASDAQ: NFEC) ("NF Energy" or the "Company"), a leading energy saving services and solutions provider for China's power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries.
The Company signed a valve contract with ST Energy Engineering Company for a pumping station construction project—Sam Lae Raw Water Pumping Station No. 4 and Bang Khen Raw Water Pumping Station No. 2.
The Company will provide the project with 3 sets of 1500mm-2000mm diameter valves and accessories with electric or hydraulic butterfly controls. The order will be delivered in two shipments at the end of the 3 rd quarter of 2013 and the 1 st quarter of 2014, with all technical requirements satisfied.The Company's low pressure and large diameter valve products are exported to more than 40 countries and regions. Recent years have seen the NF brand large diameter butterfly valves installed in many hydropower stations globally, with high praise regarding their engineering quality from the foreign clients. The Company will continue to serve its clients, both domestic and foreign, with a wide array of smart valve products of the highest quality. About NF Energy Saving Corporation NF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) is a China-based integrated energy conservation solutions provider. The Company's customers are mainly in the electric power generation (large-scale thermal power generation, hydroelectric power, and nuclear power), water supply, and heat supply industries. The company's major revenue is from energy efficient flow control solutions including equipment and energy efficiency project services. For more information, visit http://www.nfenergy.com
Contact Person: Andy GaoPhone Number: 0086-24-25609775Email: email@example.com SOURCE NF Energy Saving Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV