5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: STB, PDM, EXXI, MGA, GLW
Magna International (NYSE: MGA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 32 cents per share. At a price of $79.56 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Magna International has been 636,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Magna International has a market cap of $18.5 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. Shares are up 61.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Magna International Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and engineers automotive systems and components to original equipment manufacturers primarily in North America, Europe, and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.69. TheStreet Ratings rates Magna International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Magna International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV