Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 28, 2013, 70 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 13.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Ellington Financial (NYSE:EFC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 77 cents per share. At a price of $22.36 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 13.8%.The average volume for Ellington Financial has been 160,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ellington Financial has a market cap of $566.5 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. No company description available. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.35.TheStreet Ratings rates Ellington Financial as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full Ellington Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about EFC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV