Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $4.68 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%. The average volume for Arch Coal has been 9.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Arch Coal has a market cap of $997.5 million and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 34.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Arch Coal, Inc. engages in the production and sale of steam and metallurgical coal from surface and underground mines located in the United States. TheStreet Ratings rates Arch Coal as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and generally high debt management risk. You can view the full Arch Coal Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV