Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 28, 2013, 70 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 13.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Baytex Energy (NYSE:BTE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $39.35 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.5%.The average volume for Baytex Energy has been 166,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Baytex Energy has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Baytex Energy Corp., an oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin; and the Williston Basin in the United States. The company offers heavy oil, light oil, and natural gas liquids. The company has a P/E ratio of 50.08.TheStreet Ratings rates Baytex Energy as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its revenue growth. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and deteriorating net income. You can view the full Baytex Energy Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about BPO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV