Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AT, HLSS, TGI, COLE, UNP
Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 4 cents per share. At a price of $75.35 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%. The average volume for Triumph Group has been 502,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Triumph Group has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 16.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Triumph Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, repair, overhaul, and distribution of aero structures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies, and systems worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.42. TheStreet Ratings rates Triumph Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV