NEW YORK, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Globecomm Systems, Inc. ("Globecomm") (Nasdaq: GCOM) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Globecomm's entry into an agreement to be acquired by Wasserstein & Co. ("Wasserstein") in a transaction valued at approximately $340 million.
If you purchased Globecomm, and want more information about the Globecomm takeover investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1(800) 631-6234 or email George at AskGeorge@morgansecuritieslaw.com.
Under the terms of the agreement, public shareholders of Globecomm will receive $14.15 per share in cash for each share of Globecomm they own.
Morgan & Morgan's investigation concerns whether Globecomm's Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Globecomm shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that Globecomm shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of Globecomm stock.Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, wage and hour, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV