PERTH, Australia, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alloy Steel International, Inc. (OTC: AYSI) announced today that it was suspending its voluntary quarterly reporting, but will continue to comply with Delaware company reporting requirements.
The Company has reviewed its voluntary reporting regime and has decided, after due consideration, that the expense and effort currently applied to quarterly reporting would be better applied to the management of the business.
The Company has voluntarily maintained an annual audit of its accounts. The Company intends to continue this practise and will continue to comply with its reporting and administrative obligations under Delaware law.
About Alloy Steel International, IncAlloy Steel International manufactures and distributes Arcoplate, a market leading wear-resistant fused-alloy steel plate by a proprietary process. In mining processing industries, wear is the primary cause of down time, the period of time where machinery is not in operation because of the necessity of repairs or refurbishment. The Arcoplate product line substantially lowers down time and the resulting lost production. Arcoplate is widely accepted in the mining and mineral processing industries to protect a host of fixed plant and mobile equipment applications. Alloy Steel International boasts major mining companies as its clients and services the global market place from its Australian manufacturing facilities. SOURCE Alloy Steel International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV