RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Aug. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq:KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products that process and store adult stem cells, announced today it will report financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended June 30, 2013, on Thursday, August 29, 2013.
Company's Conference Call and Webcast
Management will host a conference call Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern) to review the fiscal fourth quarter & year ended results.The call can be accessed by dialing 1-800-860-2442 within the U.S. or 1-412-858-4600 outside the U.S. and referencing, "ThermoGenesis." Mr. Matthew T. Plavan, Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Dan Bessey, Chief Financial Officer, and Mr. Kenneth Harris, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TotipotentRX Corporation will be on the call to discuss the fourth quarter results and other corporate events, followed by a Q&A session. Participants are asked to call the assigned number approximately five minutes before the conference call begins. To listen to the audio webcast of the call during or after the event, please visit: http://www.thermogenesis.com/company/investor-relations/webcasts-calls/ Replay A replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call for the following five business days by dialing 1-877-344-7529 within the U.S. or 1-412-317-0088 outside the U.S. and entering the following account number when prompted ' 385107'. About ThermoGenesis Corp. ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leading supplier of innovative products and services that process and store adult stem cells for treatment of disease and injury.
CONTACT: Investor Relations +1-916-858-5107, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: http://www.thermogenesis.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV