CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced it was featured in Forrester Research, Inc.’s recent analysis of the IT management software (ITMS) market’s four megavendors.
CA Technologies was the only ITMS megavendor in the report to receive a “gold star” and was cited as “a solid A student of the ITMS market.”
According to the report’s authors, CA Technologies:
- Has the “largest and broadest portfolio” in the ITMS market
- Has successfully executed an acquisition strategy to “build innovative and complete solutions to address the whole life cycle of service management and automation”
- Effectively uses its unified service model approach to create solutions that “should appeal to the large enterprises going through a transformation cycle and that use IT as a source of innovation”
- Offers a long-term strategy for cloud and mobility
- Is the only megavendor with a clear strategy for smaller enterprises
In addition, the report asserts that CA Technologies “must be considered one of the pillars of ITMS,” “has shown an ability to transcend the megavendor innovation stigma” and “understands how the market evolves.”“It is extremely rewarding to have an independent firm like Forrester Research offer what we consider to be such positive observations about the work we have done on behalf of our customers and our stakeholders,” said John Michelsen, chief technology officer, CA Technologies. “We believe this report is not only a validation of our strategy and execution, but also additional empirical evidence that we are outperforming our competitors across multiple dimensions.” To receive a complimentary copy of the Forrester report, please click here. *Market Overview: The Four Megavendors In IT Management Software, Q3 2013, by Courtney Bartlett and Jean-Pierre Garbani, August 16, 2013. About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies Twitter Social Media Page Press Releases Legal Notices Copyright © 2013 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts