Don’t take this ad personally, or better yet, do. At TD Ameritrade Institutional1 “people matter” is a core value and a central theme in a new advertising campaign targeting the financial advisor community.
The business to business marketing campaign, titled “Human Finance,” is about the importance of people and relationships in an industry driven by numbers. The campaign aims to attract new advisors to TD Ameritrade Institutional who share the values of putting people first and doing what’s right for investors.
“TD Ameritrade Institutional has seen great momentum and growth in the advisor business,” said Kate Healy, managing director of marketing, TD Ameritrade Institutional. “By elevating the brand and advertising to reflect our 'people matter' culture, we can position ourselves for the future and further establish TD Ameritrade Institutional as a leading custodian for RIAs.”
The creative strategy, developed by B-to-B advertising agency gyro, includes both traditional and online media. Over the coming months, advisors will see ads in various media outlets such as Barron’s InvestmentNews, RIABiz, Financial Planning, CNBC.com, Morningstar and WSJ.com. TD Ameritrade Institutional will also explore innovative ways to reach financial advisors via direct mail, email, mobile technology and social media.“People often associate financial services with portfolio building and investing in stocks, but investing in relationships is an important part of helping individuals and families pursue their financial goals,” said Keith Loell, executive creative director, gyro NY. “The campaign speaks to the advisor who wears many hats, from a business owner and counselor to friend and occasional disciplinarian, and ultimately wants to make a difference in their clients’ lives. The message is simple; it’s the people that matter. And we believe it's a message advisors will be drawn to.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV