NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Athlon (ATHL) was initiated with a neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. Valuation call, based on a $33 price target, Goldman said.
Athlon Energy was initiated with a neutral rating and $31 price target at UBS. Valuation already reflects the bulk of the derisked Wolfcamp potential, UBS said.
Blackbaud (BLKB) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. $51 price target. Company can post accelerating sales growth and expand margins, Stifel Nicolaus said.Boston Scientific (BSX) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. FMC Corp. (FMC) was initiated with an overweight rating at Piper Jaffray. $78 price target. Company has exposure to a strong agriculture market in Latin America, Piper Jaffray said. (MON) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Recent overcorrection is overdone given stabilizing corn prices, UBS said. Minerals Technologies (MTX) was initiated with a hold rating at Keybanc. Valuation call. Vanguard Health (VHS) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Cimarex (XEC) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform from market perform. $120 price target. Expect increased efficiency of capital deployment, FBR said.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesAvago Technologies (AVGO) estimates were raised at UBS to include CyOptics financials, said UBS. Price target is $42. Comcast (CMCSA) was added to the US 1 List at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Company is executing well and has industry-leading scale, BofA/Merrill said. $60 price target. (TSS) price target was raised at Citigroup to $33 from $31. Steady stream of catalysts, said Citigroup. Williams-Sonoma (WSM) numbers were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were increased as consumers are spending more on home goods, said UBS. Price target boosted to $61. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV