- Boulder Community Hospital Physician Clinics , Boulder, CO — With more than 200 providers and other PrimeSUITE users in 14 locations, this enterprise is attesting for patient-centered medical home status in 11 family medicine and internal medicine practices, and has five practices participating in the innovative CMS Comprehensive Primary Care ( CPC) initiative project for Colorado. PrimeSUITE and Greenway API-Certified partner Wellcentive receive supporting data from the Colorado Regional Health Information Organization (CORHIO) to drive processes that keep patients from unnecessary hospitalizations, reduce readmissions, and meet the qualifications of CMS-funded grants. The enterprise has also significantly streamlined workflows to reduce duplicate work and emergency visits, and all clinics have all patient information they need to provide up-to-date, coordinated, comprehensive healthcare.
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless , Albuquerque, NM — With 75 providers and users today working from a central location, this federally funded Health Care for the Homeless project has provided primary health care, dental care, mental health and addiction services to homeless individuals and families in Albuquerque since 1985. With primary care administered on streets and in shelters, these caregivers rarely know who they will see in advance of patient contact. The organization switched from another EHR to PrimeSUITE to gain real-time field access to all patient records at any location, resulting in a reduction of errors, delays and patient visits to the clinic; freed-up time and resources; and greater efficiencies in off-site charting and submission of labs, prescriptions and other orders.
- Regional Obstetrical Consultants , Chattanooga, TN — This group of high-risk obstetricians and related healthcare professionals uses satellite offices and telemedicine centers to eliminate the cost and stress of patient travel for care in a mountainous, rural region. PrimeSUITE delivers real-time patient info to remote locations, enabling physicians to deliver the same quality of care as if patients had traveled to them. Referrals, kept appointments and reimbursements have all improved dramatically, with no increase in treatment costs to patients and no travel required. Unlike the previous paper-based system, PrimeSUITE also supports consistent charting among five physicians, all of whom see all patients, and streamlines reporting to billing.
Three Greenway Customers Receive Innovation Awards At PrimeLEADER 2013 User Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.