Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, announced today that it has launched a new support center for its 187,000 users. The company has partnered with Salesforce.com to create a self-service environment in which they’ll find an array of valuable resources.
“Our team is committed to offering our clients world-class support for our entire event management platform and helping them maximize their use of our products,” said Manjula Aggarwal, senior vice president of client services at Cvent. “While our client services representatives are always available to assist our customers, the new support center provides our clients with direct access, right at their fingertips, to an extensive database of information about our products, giving them the option to search for information or troubleshoot at their own convenience.”
Key features of the new support center include:
- Search our vast knowledge base – choose training materials that fit your learning style, with options that include step-by-step instructions, videos and downloadable guides
- Open cases – submit your questions to Cvent experts and we will track your responses for your convenience
- Learn more – ability to sign up for online courses, in-person training, or workshops to learn about other parts of Cvent’s event management platform
To learn more about Cvent’s new support center or event management platform, please visit http://www.cvent.com/supportAbout Cvent Cvent (NYSE: CVT), is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys; and to hotels for targeted advertising to event planners looking for suitable venues, thus serving the entire event management value chain and enabling our clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of events and meetings. For more information, please visit www.cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts