HOUSTON, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) (the "Company") today announced it has closed on the previously announced acquisition of a 66.7% working interest in 277,000 gross acres and 750 barrels of oil per day effective March 1, 2013. The closing price after purchase price adjustments was $23.7 million, which was funded with available cash. At closing the Company's borrowing base increased to $243 million, with nothing currently drawn. The Company intends to spud its initial well on the acquired acreage in October 2013.
The Company also announced the completion of the non-operated Anderson 17-3 (7% WI) well at a maximum 24-hour average rate of 915 barrels of oil equivalent ("BOE", 94% oil) per day. Both the non-operated Anderson 17-2 (7% WI) well, which was previously reported at 1,540 BOE per day, and the Anderson 17-3 well have been on an accelerated choke schedule in preparation of the installation of downhole pumps which have the potential of moving high fluid volumes.
The Company also announced updated production for its Company-operated Smith 5-29-1 (98% WI) well, which has averaged 850 BOE (94% oil) per day over 25 days.
The Company has drilled and cased its CMR/ Foster Creek 20-7-1 (98.5% WI) well, a 6,200 foot lateral with 23 planned frac stages and a scheduled frac date of September 1 st. The Company is expected to spud its Huff 18-7-1 (97% WI) well this week.Goodrich Petroleum is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV