ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its proprietary antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, today announced that Gregory D. Perry, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has provided notice of his intention to resign from the Company to pursue other interests. His resignation is effective September 13, 2013.
“I sincerely appreciate Greg’s service to ImmunoGen over the four years we have worked together,” commented Daniel M. Junius, President and Chief Executive Officer. “On behalf of the Company, I thank Greg for his many contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors.”
ImmunoGen is initiating a search to hire Mr. Perry’s replacement. In the interim, Mr. Junius will be the Company’s acting chief financial officer.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company’s proprietary ADC technology uses a tumor-targeting engineered antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's highly potent cancer-cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. The most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, Kadcyla ®, is marketed in the US by Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, and undergoing regulatory review in the European Union and Japan. ImmunoGen has four wholly owned clinical-stage compounds, with additional compounds in the clinic through partnerships. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com. Kadcyla ® is a trademark of Genentech.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV