- Check daily rainfall totals for each virtual rain gauge—without the use of physical rain gauges. (Made possible by Trimble's acquisition of RainWave's assets). This will allow a farmer to reprogram his irrigation system based on the previous evening's rainfall, optimizing the use of water.
- View the weather forecast weekly, daily, or hourly for a given location including temperature, humidity, chance of precipitation and wind speed. For example, wind speed will allow a farmer to plan when to spray a given field.
- Set up a Doppler radar map to show upcoming weather patterns for their area. This will allow a farmer to assess in real time whether or not to continue with a current activity.
- Check the latest commodity prices. Farmers will be able to select the commodities that matter to them and list them based on personal priority.
- View farming operations data. For example, if the farmer is viewing yesterday's planting activities, the dashboard may show population, singulation, skips and doubles.
- Monitor a fleet by tracking the location and status of vehicles and receive geo-fence and curfew alerts. Farmers also can link through to Trimble's new Connected Farm fleet app to add landmarks or for turn-by-turn directions to locate vehicles from their current position, and view historical positions.
- View a boundaries map created with Trimble's Connected Farm scout app.
Trimble Launches Connected Farm Dashboard
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts