UCP, Inc. (NYSE: UCP) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market close on Tuesday, September 3, 2013. The Company will host a conference call for investors and other interested parties beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on Tuesday, September 3, 2013. The call will be hosted by Dustin Bogue, Chief Executive Officer, and William La Herran, Chief Financial Officer.
Interested parties can listen to the call live on the internet through the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.unioncommunityllc.com. Listeners are advised to log on to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and / or install any necessary audio software.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference CallThe call can also be accessed by dialing 877-705-6003 for domestic participants or +1 201-493-6725 for international participants. Those dialing in should do so at least ten minutes prior to the start. Conference Call Playback A replay of the conference call will be available through September 17, 2013, by dialing 877-870-5176 for domestic participants or +1 858-384-5517 for international participants and entering the pass code 419578. An archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for a limited time. About UCP, Inc. UCP, Inc. is a homebuilder and land developer, with significant land acquisition and entitlement expertise, in growth markets in Northern California and the Puget Sound area of Washington State.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV