Wood Group GTS Launches Maintenance Services For Solar Mars And Siemens Tornado And Typhoon Gas Turbines
HOUSTON, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Wood Group GTS has expanded its gas turbine service line and now offers maintenance, repair and overhaul for Solar® Mars® and Siemens® SGT 200 (Tornado) dry low emissions and SGT 100 (Typhoon) gas turbines. Wood Group GTS is the first independent service provider to offer aftermarket services for all three models, which are used primarily by the oil & gas industry.
Wood Group GTS has expanded its maintenance facilities in Houston and Aberdeen, UK, to accommodate the new turbines. In Houston, the engine test facility has been extended to include Solar Mars capability. In Aberdeen, the existing test cell was extended to incorporate SGT 200 dry low emissions (DLE) testing and new test capability is being added for the SGT 100 (Typhoon) engine line. These new test cells feature control systems designed by Wood Group GTS and enable the turbines to be tested at full operating load, helping to assure customers of performance excellence after the overhaul or repair.
In addition to its investment in the workshops, parts, repairs and procedures needed to overhaul these turbines, Wood Group GTS has invested in the development of its people, training the skilled technicians who will perform the work.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV