Dell today unveiled comprehensive end-to-end solutions from new data center offerings to laptops and services to localized software solutions to help entrepreneurs, enterprises and public institutions throughout the Asia-Pacific region and the world transform their business and re-stimulate local economies. The new solutions were announced at the Dell Solutions Summit, which brings customers, partners and thought leaders from the Asia-Pacific region together to discuss technology solutions that can set the foundation for growth, productivity and positive change. As a leading force in the world economy and in world affairs, Dell recognizes the importance of this region and is eager to share and learn from the region’s organizations.
In addition to new solutions, Dell reaffirmed its ongoing commitment to and investment in the area. This year, Dell awarded Dell Youth Learning grants to three charities in China, as well as Children’s Cancer Care grants to three charities in the region and $250,000USD in disaster relief to the floods in India. Nearly 50 percent of entries in the Dell Social Innovation Challenge earlier this summer were received from the Asia-Pacific region and the winning team was from India. Also, in June, Dell celebrated an important manufacturing milestone with the opening of the Chengdu Operations Site, the first Dell operations site to fully deploy Dell’s new IT solutions.
“At Dell, we are fully committed to the Asia-Pacific region,” said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO. “We continue to grow our regional investments and deepen our customer relationships with technology solutions that make a positive difference in how people live, organizations operate and the world works.”
Transforming the Data Center with Customer-Inspired Server and Networking SolutionsDell today delivered new options to improve data center efficiency with the introduction of an open hyperscale rack solution for China. Built in close collaboration with the largest cloud service providers in China to meet the demanding needs of emerging workloads, the Dell open hyperscale rack solution takes a holistic approach to data center architecture to deliver an advantage to businesses in the rapidly-evolving cloud computing marketplace. The Dell open hyperscale rack solution is:
- Customer Inspired: Designed to support the next generation of data centers in China with capacities up to 15 kW per rack.
- Flexibly Efficient: Expanded configurability for customer-specific workloads with a highly-modular compute and storage architecture featuring shared power, cooling and rack-level management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV