The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE:WWAV) today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gregg Engles and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Kelly Haecker will present at 2:15 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Sept. 4 during the Barclays Capital Back-to-School Consumer Conference in Boston.
Following the conference, a webcast of the WhiteWave presentation will be available on the WhiteWave investor page at http://www.whitewave.com/investors.
For more information about WhiteWave Foods, please visit www.whitewave.com.
About WhiteWave FoodsThe WhiteWave Foods Company is a leading consumer packaged food and beverage company that manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products throughout North America and Europe. The Company is focused on providing consumers with innovative, great-tasting food and beverage choices that meet their increasing desires for nutritious, flavorful, convenient, and responsibly produced products. The Company’s widely-recognized, leading brands distributed in North America include Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, International Delight® and LAND O LAKES® coffee creamers and beverages, and Horizon Organic® premium dairy products. Its popular European brands of plant-based foods and beverages include Alpro® and Provamel®.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV