GLEN CARBON, Ill., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Residents of Glen Carbon, Edwardsville and surrounding communities will get the opportunity to see their new Sam's Club when it opens Thursday, Aug. 29, at 8:30 a.m. at 5 Illini Drive in Glen Carbon. The club will provide members with numerous services and savings on quality merchandise.
"We have an excellent team that has worked to bring top quality merchandise and services at amazing prices to the community," said Club Manager Andy Poole. "We appreciate the support of the Glen Carbon and Edwardsville communities, and are proud to open this new location to serve area families and small businesses."
Grand-Opening Event to Include Special OffersThe grand opening ceremony will take place at 8 a.m. on Aug. 29. Numerous dignitaries will be in attendance, along with the 160 Sam's Club associates.
A number of local businesses will be on-hand opening weekend to showcase products made locally:
- The Billy Goat Chip Company
- Excel Bottling Co
- Jilly's Cupcake Bar & Cafe
- Zettie's Confections
- Swiss Meat & Sausage Co
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV