Lumos Networks Corp. (“Lumos Networks” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: LMOS), a fiber-based service provider of data, voice and IP-based telecommunication services in the Mid-Atlantic region, today announced that the Company has filed a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). This filing registers shares owned by Quadrangle Capital Partners L.P., Quadrangle NTELOS Holdings II L.P., and their affiliated entities (“Quadrangle Funds”) pursuant to registration rights agreed to in the shareholder agreement among the Company and Quadrangle Funds. Lumos Networks will not receive any proceeds from sales of the Company common stock by the Quadrangle Funds.
The Quadrangle Funds have informed the Company that they have no current intention to sell the shares that are being registered. The Quadrangle Funds will be able to sell up to 5.7 million shares of Company common stock they own in secondary offerings while the registration statement remains effective.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. Any offering of the securities will be made solely by means of a prospectus and an accompanying statement relating to that offering. This press release is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of any securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation of sales would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV