MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Mills, Inc. (NYSE: GIS) will be presenting at the Barclays Capital 2013 Back-To-School Consumer Conference on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Interested investors can access this webcast and slides supporting the company's presentation by logging onto www.generalmills.com. A replay of this presentation will be available on General Mills' website through Tuesday, September 10, 2013.
The company plans to report results for its fiscal 2014 first quarter on Wednesday, September 18, 2013. A webcast discussion of those results with investors will be held that day, beginning at 7:30 a.m. Central time ( 8:30 a.m. Eastern time).
SOURCE General Mills
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV