MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Mills, Inc. (NYSE: GIS) will be presenting at the Barclays Capital 2013 Back-To-School Consumer Conference on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Interested investors can access this webcast and slides supporting the company's presentation by logging onto www.generalmills.com. A replay of this presentation will be available on General Mills' website through Tuesday, September 10, 2013.
The company plans to report results for its fiscal 2014 first quarter on Wednesday, September 18, 2013. A webcast discussion of those results with investors will be held that day, beginning at 7:30 a.m. Central time ( 8:30 a.m. Eastern time).
SOURCE General Mills
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV