Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation (Peregrine Semiconductor) (NASDAQ: PSMI), a fabless provider of high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), today announced that it will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Citi 2013 Global Technology Conference on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 3:05pm ET in New York, NY.
- Deutsche Bank dbAccess Technology Conference on Tuesday, September 10, 2013, at 8:50am PT in Las Vegas, NV.
A live audio webcast of each presentation and an archive for replay will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the Peregrine website at http://www.psemi.com. The replays will be available for 30 days after the events.
Peregrine will also participate in the Brean Capital 2013 Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in New York, NY and the ROTH Semiconductor Corporate Access Day on Monday, September 9, 2013 in San Francisco, CA.
About Peregrine SemiconductorPeregrine Semiconductor (NASDAQ: PSMI) is a fabless provider of high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs). Our solutions leverage our proprietary UltraCMOS® technology, an advanced RF Silicon-On-Insulator process. Our products deliver what we believe is an industry-leading combination of performance and monolithic integration, and target a broad range of applications in the aerospace and defense, broadband, industrial, mobile wireless device, test and measurement equipment, and wireless infrastructure markets. Additional information is available on our website at http://www.psemi.com. The Peregrine Semiconductor name, logo and UltraCMOS are registered trademarks, and DuNE, and HaRP are trademarks of Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation in the U.S.A., and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV