The law firm of Milberg LLP announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against Globecomm Systems Inc. ("Globecomm " or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GCOM) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations concerning the Company’s decision to be acquired by private-equity firm Wasserstein & Co. in a deal valued at approximately $340 million.
Under the terms of the buyout agreement, shareholders of Globecomm will receive a per-share all cash price of $14.15, a 1.73 percent discount to Globecomm’s closing price on Friday. According to Yahoo Finance, at least one analyst has established a price target of $18.00 per share.
Our investigation focuses on whether Globecomm’s board of directors did not adequately shop the Company to suitors in an effort to find the best possible value for Globecomm’s shareholders before entering into the deal with Wasserstein & Co.
If you own Globecomm common stock and would like to learn more about our investigation, please contact:Andrei V. Rado, Esq.Kent A. Bronson, Esq.Gloria K. Melwani, Esq.Milberg LLPOne Pennsylvania Plaza, 49th Fl.New York, NY 10119-0165Phone number: (800) 320-5081Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Milberg LLP has represented individual and institutional investors for over four decades and serves as lead counsel in Courts throughout the United States. Visit the Milberg website ( www.milberg.com) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV