ITASCA, Ill., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Dickinson & Associates, Inc. in Ottawa, Ontario. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1998, Dickinson & Associates is an employee benefits insurance broker and consultant that offers a full range of group employee benefits products and consulting services to their business and individual clients throughout Canada. They specialize in providing group health and welfare, business insurance, executive programs, pension programs, and retirement and estate planning services. David Dickinson and his team will continue to operate from their Ottawa location under the direction of William Ziebell, Gallagher's Canadian employee benefit brokerage and consulting leader.
"Dickinson is good example of our merger partner of choice. Not only do they have a sales culture that matches ours, they are also well known for their benefits expertise and their ability to anticipate and provide benefit solutions for their clients' evolving business needs," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, their Canadian presence and solid industry relationships will be a terrific complement to our growing employee benefits brokerage and consulting operation. We are pleased to welcome Dave and his associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV