The Shuman Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential claims against certain officers and directors of Hi-Crush Partners LP (“Hi-Crush” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HCLP). Hi-Crush is a Texas-based company that operates as a producer of monocrystalline sand used in natural gas and oil wells.
The Firm’s investigation concerns the Company’s announcement that the Securities Exchange Commission had requested information concerning a contract dispute with Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc. (“Baker Hughes”). On September 19, 2012, Baker Hughes provided notice to Hi-Crush that it was terminating its long-term, take-or-pay supply contract with Hi-Crush. The Baker Hughes contract accounted for approximately one-fifth of Hi-Crush’s revenue projections. Hi-Crush and Baker Hughes continue to engage in litigation over the terminated contract. When the Company publicly announced the details of the Baker Hughes dispute on November 13, 2012, Hi-Crush’s stock price fell approximately 22%.
If you currently own Hi-Crush common stock and are interested in discussing your rights as a shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Kip B. Shuman or Rusty E. Glenn toll free at (866) 974-8626 or email Mr. Shuman at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Mr. Glenn at email@example.com.
The Shuman Law Firm represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in stockholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV