Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation Of TMS International Corp. Going Private Transaction
The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of TMS International Corp. (“TMS” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TMS) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of TMS relating to the proposed going private transaction of the Company by The Pritzker Organization, LLC. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the board of directors of TMS breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value.
According to the press release announcing the proposed transaction, TMS shareholders will receive $17.50 per share in cash for each share of TMS common stock they own. According to Yahoo! Finance, the high analyst price target is $22.00 and the mean price target is $18.50 per TMS share.
According to the press release announcing the proposed transaction, Onex Corporation and certain of its affiliates, the holders of approximately 60% of the outstanding shares of TMS common stock, have already agreed to approve the merger and no additional stockholder action is required.
If you currently own common stock of TMS and would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV