NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading securities and shareholder rights law firm, announces that it is investigating the acquisition of Globecomm Systems Inc. Globecomm Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: GCOM), announced today that an affiliate of Wasserstein & Co. has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Globecomm for $14.15 per share in cash.
The investigation concerns whether the board of directors of GCOM breached their fiduciary duties by not engaging in a full and fair auction for the company to allow GCOM shareholders to obtain the maximum value for their shares. Indeed, analysts have projected that the true inherent value of the company is worth at least $18 per share. Further, GCOM's book value is approx. $9.90 per share making the offer just around 1.5x book.
If you are a shareholder of GCOM and would like additional information regarding this matter at no cost or expense please contact us at:
Tripp Levy PLLCToll Free: 1-877-772-3975Email: email@example.comSOURCE Tripp Levy PLLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV