SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the network security company™, today announced its next-generation security platform will be featured at VMworld® 2013, August 25-29 in San Francisco and October 15-17 in Barcelona.
While organizations have gained greater operational flexibility and lower data center costs by deploying virtualization solutions, the true promise of an agile, secure private cloud remains a challenge. Two of the key barriers are the ability to deploy security services at the same pace as virtual machines, and to unify security at the network and hypervisor levels. Working to address this challenge, Palo Alto Networks will demonstrate integration of the Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform with VMware NSX, the network virtualization platform, at VMworld. This demonstration underscores how IT organizations can unlock all the benefits of the software-defined data center, from operational efficiencies to greater agility, without compromising security.
- "The VMware NSX network virtualization platform delivers the entire networking and security model in software, decoupled from the underlying physical infrastructure, allowing companies to achieve better business agility and speed. The combination of the VMware NSX Distributed Firewall with the Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform will unify protection across physical and virtual environments in the software-defined data center."
- "In order to truly unlock the potential of the software defined data center, organizations must be able to accelerate deployment of business critical applications with transparent security enforcement and the best protection possible. The combination of VMware NSX and the Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform allows customers to realize a streamlined and highly secure cloud experience."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV