Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of TMS International Corp. Buyout
The law firm of Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of TMS International Corp. (NYSE: TMS) (“TMS” or “the Company”), concerning the Company’s proposed acquisition by The Pritzker Organization, LLC (“Pritzker”). Under the terms of the merger agreement, TMS shareholders will receive $17.50 in cash for each share of TMS Class A and Class B common stock they own, in a deal valued at approximately $1 billion including refinanced third-party debt. At least one analyst has set a target price of $22.00 per share for TMS stock.
The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the consideration to shareholders, the process by which TMS’s Board of Directors considered the transaction, and potential conflicts of interest among the Company’s Board members.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a TMS shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson’s Washington, DC offices at (202) 337-8000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV