Aura Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: AUSI) announced today that it raised $2.5 million in a private placement from one individual. $2.0 million of the private placement was in the form of a 4-year convertible note with warrants and 9.5% simple annual coupon. The investor has the right to convert the outstanding Note at any time into common shares of the Company at a conversion price of $0.50 per share. For each common share that the Note is convertible into, the investor also received a 7-year warrant with an exercise price of $0.75.
The additional $500,000 was the extension and conversion of a previously funded demand Note (funded in April 2013) to a convertible note now due in January 2014. The conversion right on this Note is set at $0.50 per common share and the seven year attached warrants have an exercise price of $0.75 per share. The interest on this note is 9.5% per year. The Company is not required to file a registration statement for any part of this financing. There were no finders associated with this placement.
For more information on Aura Systems, Inc. visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV