Onex Sells TMS to Pritzker Family for $1B
The deal will be financed via a combination of debt and equity commitments and is not conditioned on financing, with Goldman Sachs Bank USA and JPMorgan Chase & Co. providing committed debt financing and Tom and Gigi Pritzker providing equity.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and JPMorgan Securities LLC are advising the Pritzkers along with attorneys from Latham & Watkins LLP.
TMS was advised by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Kaye Scholer LLP.
-- Written by Lou Whiteman in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV