3 Amigos Tequila Wins 2013 Gold SIP Award
EL MIRAGE, Ariz., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 3 Amigos Tequila ( www.3amigostequila.com) was awarded a gold medal for its Organic Blanco Tequila at the fifth annual Spirits International Prestige (SIP) Awards competition held in Las Vegas on July 30 th, 2013. This marks the second year 3 Amigos Tequila has brought home honors from the competition.
The annual SIP Awards avoid industry bias by using actual consumers as its testers. The consumers participated in blind tastings judging entrants on aroma, taste, and finish. Although hundreds of brands enter the competition, only brands with the highest scores received honors from the panel of 70 judges.
3 Amigos Tequila is a family-owned business headquartered in El Mirage, Arizona. The family grows and distills its own 100% blue Weber agave in Mexico and imports it into the United States as four different products: Blanco, Organic Blanco, Reposado, and Anejo. 3 Amigos Tequila can be purchased at retail outlets such as AJ's, BevMo!, and Total Wine & More. It is also available at a number of restaurants, including Calico Jack's and America's Taco Shops. For more information, visit www.3amigostequila.com.
SOURCE 3 Amigos Tequila
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV