Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/28/13, Weyco Group, Inc (WEYS) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.18, payable on 9/30/13. As a percentage of WEYS's recent stock price of $26.36, this dividend works out to approximately 0.68%, so look for shares of Weyco Group, Inc to trade 0.68% lower — all else being equal — when WEYS shares open for trading on 8/28/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for WEYS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.18 declared by Weyco Group, Inc:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from WEYS is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.73% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of WEYS shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, WEYS's low point in its 52 week range is $22.57 per share, with $29.83 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $26.36.
In Monday trading, Weyco Group, Inc shares are currently off about 0.2% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV